In the stories of James Wood, a cast of characters live out their lives in the fictional town of Grand Falls. Themes of domination and submission are woven into tales of sensual depravity. Each episode draws the reader further into a world of dark forbidden pleasures – a world in which to immerse oneself and surrender to temptation.
- February 23, 2013: The complete collection of the stories of Paula’s Place (Seduction, Surrender, and Submission) is now available as a paperback.
- Submission, the final book of the Paula’s Place trilogy, was released in February 2013. Book one, Seduction, is currently available free. Paula returns to her childhood town to escape a romance gone wrong, only to discover a mysterious neighbour has ignited her repressed dark desires. Naughty Paula.
- The 2012 Bondage Awards were announced and James scooped an Honorable Mention in the Best Bondage Writer category. What’s knot to like about that! Check out all the winners of the various categories. Ooh la la.
- James made the list of Best Erotica for the Well-Read Woman amidst some highly esteemed company.
- The Doctrine of Venus is now available in both print and e-book format. Woven around the censored best-seller from which it takes its name, The Doctrine is an erotic instruction manual for collaring your lover that has been banned for over a century.
Check out the Published Work section for links to the free downloadable story Shower Time.